In the mid 1990’s, after more than 30 years of designing wire products, Tony Calabro incorporated OTNY Enterprise LTD and built a production facility in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, on the outskirts of Toronto.
OTNY now supplies some of the largest sports equipment manufactures in the world with hockey, lacrosse, baseball, ringette and bull riding cages. The company uses top grade Canadian steel to produce cages for goalie masks for several NHL and European professional net minders. Cage styles include professional cat eye, custom models and “sticker certified” protection for amateurs at all levels.
In 2013 OTNY Enterprise LTD entered the goalie mask market by introducing the OTNYMask. This closed the loop in OTNY’s full circle of services. OTNY now provides their own brand of goalie masks for hockey and ringette, replacement cages for many sports, visors and other mask and helmet accessories. Custom helmet and mask painting and mask refinishing/refurbishing are also among the services now provided by OTNY.
With state-of-the-art production and testing equipment, OTNY can hand craft several hundred top quality items per day to fill customer orders.
OTNY’s reputation in the industry speaks for itself and the company is constantly striving to improve production and testing methods. This is what steers OTNY towards achieving the ultimate goal, which is to ship the best product available on the market.
Whether it’s an OTNY Mask, a replacement cage, a paint job or an accessory, every item that leaves the facility is second to none in quality and workmanship.
“We guarantee it!”
OTNY Enterprise LTD …
- specializes in cages for sports helmets and goalie masks
- CSA & HECC approved cages and Pro Model cat eye cages
- custom cages for hockey helmets and goalie masks
- wholesale, retail or one-of-a-kind
- OTNY MASKS for hockey and ringette
- custom mask and helmet painting
- mask and helmet repairs & refurbishing
- mask and helmet accessories
- located in Mississauga (Toronto), Ontario, Canada
- finest quality Canadian steel
- supplying professionals, nationals and amateurs of all ages
- currently supplying cages to major companies world wide
- hockey, lacrosse, ringette, baseball, bull riding
- call about other custom steel applications to precise specifications